Two Labours of Hercules: the Stymphalian Birds and the Nemean Lion (from Athens). Visit two magnificent locations where, according to mythology, the hero and demigod Hercules performed two of his Labours – the Stymphalian Birds at beautiful Lake Stymphalia in the rugged mountains of the Peloponnese, and the Lion at Nemea.
– Revel at the story of Hercules and the Nemean Lion at Ancient Nemea
– Visit the impressive yet serene site of Ancient Nemea and its archaeological museum
– Be impressed by beautiful Lake Stymphalia and its Environmental Museum. Let your guide inspire you to relive the legend of the Stymphalian Birds
– Sample and be inspired by the world-acclaimed local red Nemean wine and indulge in gourmet local Greek cuisine
– Enjoy the magnificent scenery of the Greek countryside on the way to and from Stymphalia and Nemea
Categoría: Tours culturales y temáticos.
Inicio en: Nemea, Grecia.
Duración: 10 horas.
Precio: 225,00 euros.